Thursday, June 21, 2012

Dr. Scholl's For Her

Dr. Scholl's For Her inserts were quite comfortable. I was very excited to get my package through BZZAGENT.

I have an issue with shoes being comfortable, and I don't generally buy shoes for comfort! If they look good I want them, I'll suck up the pain and carry my shoes around at night if needed. When I put the inserts in, I didn't need to worry about the pain, nor did I have to carry my shoes after a fun night seeing a band play. They provided me with the support I needed, and were thin enough to not notice to much. I know some inserts will make your shoe feel cramped, NOT a good feeling. I would reccomend these to anyone who has issues with their heels!

I would rate these 4.5 out of 5 stars!

If you would like more information on Dr.Scholl's for her please like them on FACEBOOK! Thanks everyone, and may your feet feel good ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment