Tuesday, January 17, 2012

PROGRESSO- Chicken Noodle Soup

Who doesn't love a nice hot bowl of chicken noodle soup when they are not feeling so hot? I know it's one of my favorites to eat, and I have to say Progresso is my favorite. I've tried just about every brand of chicken noodle and this is the closest I have found that is easy to make, and the closest to homemade I can get my hands on.


PROS:
Easy to make- you don't need to add any water, and you can just open a can and put into a bowl in the microwave for 3 minutes.
It has the chunky noodles, carrots, and chicken (other brands lack so much of the good stuff) and this gives it the homemade feeling.
It's only 90 calories a serving and each can contains 2 servings.

CONS:
It does lack a little flavor, but I easily fix that with a dash of salt and pepper.
The chicken although bigger chunks lacks flavor.


In all I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a tasty chicken noodle soup when you can't make your own quickly.





No comments:

Post a Comment